Birthdays aren't forgotten or passed by at Volunteers of America. Through our Brightening Birthdays™ initiative, our monthly parties for children celebrating birthdays provide smiles and fun for all.
You can help make these parties a success!
• Volunteer at a party
• Donate supplies or other items
- Plates, napkins, utensils
- Craft activities or games
- Cake and candles
- Goody bags for all children
- Gifts for each child with a birthday that month
• Make a financial contribution
• Provide entertainment, such as a face painter, clown, or magician
To learn more about participating contact Donna Trabue at DonnaT@voamid.org or (502) 636-4641.
With the support of Major League Baseball Players Trust, Brightening Birthdays allows children and families to experience joy, fun and recognition.