Family Recovery Court Program
To ensure that parents who enter our Family Recovery Court become healthy responsible caregivers with resources to provide safe, stable homes for their children.
This is a voluntary program that works with families who struggle with substance use disorder and are involved in the child welfare system. The immediate goal is sobriety and the long term goal is family reunification.
Benefits of participating
- Faster family reunification
- Better and faster access to treatment
- Team approach to meet individual treatment needs
- Improved parenting skills
- Access to job and educational opportunities
- Dependency case must be in Clay or Lincoln county
- At least one parent has substance use related issues
- The primary goal must be family reunification.
- The parent(s) must agree to the terms of Family Recovery Court
Reach out to us
Manchester, KY: Maegan Mayne at MaeganM@voamid.org
Manchester, KY: Amanda Imhoff at AmandaI@voamid.org
219 Main Street, Manchester, KY 40962
Stanford, KY: Candace Smith at CandaceS@voamid.org
105 Lancaster Street, Stanford, KY 40484