Thank you for inquiring with Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)

We ask that you please provide the certification paperwork and additional documentation together, either scanned, mailed back, or dropped off at our office at 933 Goss Avenue in the black lockbox. Please print 1-sided.

Once this information has been provided, please call 502-635-4522 to confirm drop off and schedule an intake assessment by phone or in person.

Additional Documentation Needed:

-Proof of Status (can be provided by you, from your Medical Case Manager At KCCP, or your Infectious Disease Doctor)

-W-9 Tax form (to be completed by landlord) 

-Current & Valid Lease (Full Lease, hard copy or scanned PDF)

-Proof of Income (two paycheck stubs, SSI or SSDI award letter for current year, or zero income affidavit in paperwork packet)

-Utility Bills (if requesting utility assistance; must be hard copy/scanned PDF and be a green bill)

*Please print all paperwork 1-sided.