Get an idea of what HIV testing looks like at Volunteers of America Mid-States
Free HIV Testing
Volunteers of America Mid-States offers free, confidential HIV testing at its HIV office located at 933 Goss Ave, as well as multiple venues across the Kentuckiana area. We can even provide testing in your home, if that is more convenient for you.
Our office testing hours are Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. Appointments are preferred but not required. Visit us on Facebook at VOA FIT for any calendar changes or closings.
Our Free HIV Testing Process Consists of:
- A quick finger prick test
- The rapid finger prick test takes approximately 5-7 minutes to process
- HIV education and counseling
- If the test is positive:
- Individuals will be asked to take a second, different test to confirm the result
- If confirmed positive from the second test, individuals will be linked into comprehensive care to ensure their health and wellness are secured
We also provide the ability to test couples as well! Go together, know together.
- Our confidential couples tests allow individuals to ensure they are loving safely and continue to love safely by verifying their HIV status.
We welcome any suggestions or requests for how we can better expand our free HIV testing services at 502-635-4506 (for Louisville) or 502-635-4505 (For the wider Louisville Metro area and surrounding counties). Or email us at HIVprevention1@voamid.org