Comprised of a network of 11 neighborhood-based homes, community-based services, and in-home care, the Clark and Floyd Counties Developmental Disability Services Program provides quality residential and non-residential support for individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities.
- 24/7 Residential Care
- In-Home Support (non-residential)
- Supported Employment
Those who are able are encouraged to become involved in their communities, which is made possible through Volunteers of America’s support staff and other specialized services. Services include health care coordination, transportation, and around-the-clock care.
To receive services, individuals must be approved for Developmental Disabilities Waiver Program through the Indiana Bureau of Developmental Disabilities.
- Notice: Title VI Notice to the Public English
- Notice: Title VI Notice to the Public Spanish
- Form: Title VI Complaint Form English
- Form: Title VI Complaint Form with Instructions Spanish
- Form: ADA Complaint Form English
- Form: ADA Complaint Form Spanish
- Notice: ADA Public Notice English
- Notice: ADA Public Notice Spanish